Terms and conditions participants retreat on Terra Nova
- Terra Nova is a SAS registered in France. French law applies to these general terms and conditions.
- By signing the registration form and/or paying the registration fee, the participant agrees to the conditions.
- Registration is only final after we have sent the invoice. Payment must be received by us before the start of the retreat.
Payment can be made in installments in consultation.
- Participation in the program is on a voluntary basis. Participants are free to opt out of the program to be followed.
- Waiver of participation in the program does not entitle you to a refund of the registration fee, nor to a replacement lesson or activity.
- If participants decide to voluntarily withdraw, they are entitled to a refund of a maximum of part of the participation costs owed. If it is due to illness or death of close family, then the cancellation must be recovered from the cancellation insurance.
* Two months before the start of the program: 50% refund of participation fee.
* One month before the start of the program: refund of 25% of the participation fee.
* Two weeks before the start of the program: refund of 10% of the participation fee.
* Within two weeks before the start of the program: no participation costs will be refunded.
Travel costs incurred will not be reimbursed by Terra Nova.
- If the participant is unable to attend the course or retreat booked by him or her, substitution is permitted.
- Terra Nova has the right to cancel a course or retreat if there are good reasons to do so, including insufficient participants, illness of the teacher or force majeure. Cases of force majeure which prevent retreats from taking place do not entitle to a refund. We will, however, talk to the participant to see if a solution is possible.
- All participants are responsible for taking out travel and cancellation insurance. Should the retreat be canceled due to circumstances on the part of Terra Nova. See point 8.
- Participants of a mountain transformation retreat are required to take out travel insurance which also covers mountaineering. If the participant already has travel insurance, he or she must ensure that it is sufficient or not.
- Terra Nova will ensure a good and orderly course of the retreats.
- Participation in a course or retreat is entirely at your own risk. Terra Nova is not liable for injury and/or damage of any kind as a result of the participant’s stay and/or activities, nor for loss or damage to property.
- Complaints must be made known in writing and with reasons to Terra Nova via email@example.com. The person submitting the complaint will receive a response within 14 days.
- The activities as we offer them are intended as leisure activities and not as a replacement for medically necessary treatments or therapy. Always discuss physical and/or psychological complaints with a qualified doctor.
- Always report to the teacher prior to the yoga class if you have a physical complaint. The teacher may be able to adjust the program accordingly or give person-oriented exercises.
- The participant is urgently requested to report to the Terra Nova staff whether he/she is being treated by a psychologist, psychiatrist or other therapist. Use of drugs such as antidepressants should also be reported.
- Don’t force anything and take physical complaints seriously.
Changes in Programming Retreats
- Terra Nova has the right to make changes to the programming of a retreat, for example when a teacher can no longer provide the workshops due to illness, relocation, pregnancy or other circumstances.
- In that case Terra Nova will provide a professional replacement.Drug and alcohol use is not allowed during the course or retreat. The values of Terra Nova are: respect, appreciation, understanding, acceptance, compassion, love and wisdom. We expect every participant to adhere to this.
- Respect for every person, regardless of his religion, opinions, orientation, gender and development is the most important core value. Terra Nova is respectful to all participants and expects participants to be respectful to each other.
- Terra Nova stands for New Earth. We are careful with this New Earth. Treat the location and its surroundings with care, like your own home. We take care of the beauty and cosiness together. Any damage will be recovered from the causer.
- Participants who do not adhere to the house rules or do not follow the directions of the staff of the location or Terra Nova, can be removed from the course or retreat. This does not entitle the participant to a refund of course fees.
- Making video/film or sound recordings is only permitted during the course or retreat with the prior consent of Terra Nova and the participants.
- Image and portrait rights
Terra Nova coaches or trainers or Terra Nova hired parties can make recordings (photos, videos and also audio) during retreats or training weeks. It is possible that a participant is recognizable in these images. The Contractor has the right to use these images, for example for marketing purposes, websites and social media. By participating in a live event, the Client/Participant gives the Contractor permission to use these images.
- If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 00316 – 4127 1234